Welcome to Southeast Psychotherapy Associates, PLLC. We are a Denver psychotherapy outpatient practice comprised of licensed psychologists offering a range of counseling and psychological services. This site will offer an overview of the services we offer, introduce you to our clinicians, provide directions to our office, and allow you to print initial paperwork to take to your first appointment.
Our areas of focus include:
• Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, Bioplar Disorder, Trauma, and PTSD
• Marriage and Family Psychotherapy
• Fertility and Post-Partum Issues
• Child/Adolescent Counseling including a Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Support Group
• ADHD, Educational, and IQ Assessments
• Grief Counseling
• Elder Issues
• Life Transitions
• Stress Management
• Self-Esteem/Personal Growth
• Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Issues
• Sports Psychology
Our areas of Corporate Training and Employee Development include:
• Employment and Career Issues, including Employment and Myers-Briggs Assessment
• Group Development and Team Building
• Stress Management
• Critical Incident Counseling
As solution-focused psychologists, our goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please feel free to contact any of our clinicians directly to inquire more specifically about services offered and to request an initial consultation.